The Great Big GADC 5th Birthday and Treasure Hunt Challenge!

3 points awarded. Was it a struggle to get the umbrellas back in your car? :slight_smile:

Yes, I went with the intention of doing the 360 but at 1000 ft up the wind was over 35 mph and blowing the mini about so I could only fly 20ft off the ground with a struggle.
I thought I’d added myself to the map when I joined…???
My pin was still there when I just looked (jon1) - its about 1/2 mile off my house though so I may need to relocate it.
This shot is actually in an ADJACENT county to mine (original bonus condition ! )

This is my entry for:
6 A Church or chapel :white_check_mark:

• With a spire :white_check_mark:
  • For a further TWO bonus points - Flight conducted wholly inside an FRZ (Evidence of permission to fly such as an email required) :white_check_mark:
  • Drone Scene entry (with correctly entered FRZ permission details) :white_check_mark:

5 Points please.

1 Like

Yes, you are on the map. Our mistake.

You don’t necessarily need height for a 360, they have been done, and successfully for 10 - 15 feet!

So we will give you 3 points then?

Many thanks - gotta wait for a less windy day as it’s pretty easy to get up there and the views are definitely “outstanding” as the name says

5 points!

:rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing:

:+1::+1::laughing:

Why would you want to do that, do you not trust us or something? You’re such a suspicious lot. :roll_eyes:

Mar Hall Hotel - Mini 3 Pro - taken 030822 @ 17:05

Only 3 points claimed please, sadly no Landrover or Defenders in the car park.

2 Likes

You vill go on our list! Vot is your name?

3 points, John

Lock 27 Bar & Grill, Glasgow - Mini 3 Pro, taken 03/08/22 @ 19:34

I claim 3 points please.

1 Like

3 points added to the scoresheet :+1:t2:

Don’t tell them, Paul @TheFatController !

12. A wooden bridge

Goodlands Gardens Footbridge taken yesterday with Mini 3 Pro

4 points claimed.

Thanks.

@Challenges_Committee Forgot to say I took the picture at 1810 hrs 3/08/2022 with my mini 2. :hugs:

4 points awarded :+1:t2:

1 Like

Just realised you were giving me 3 points when you thought I Wasn’t on the map so now you realised that was an error shouldn’t I get 4 points ?…. Asking for myself …. :grin::+1:

Just checking if you were on the ball :slight_smile:

Four points were awarded, will show on the leaderboard sfter the daily update - around 19:15.