The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

A couple more from today’s visitor

14 Likes

Very nice. Was that with the 300 or 600 (that you don’t officially own yet)?

2 Likes

Haha the 600 :shushing_face:

Went to photograph Brill Windmill today using the Pocket 2 but alas so many folk around I gave that idea up especially as the wind had a habit of moving my hand so used my big beast to take a pic or two when visitors allowed.

9 Likes

They need some help to replace the broken sail as seen in the pic above,

1 Like

360 taken with the Insta360 One X2, long abandoned tractor.

Shared via Panoee

Details here if Panoee is new to you

4 Likes

Nice! I’ve been tempted to buy one of those for doing some blogging video with a friend who is an part time film maker. How long do you get from a battery for video?

And where were you when this was taken Chris, I can’t spot you anywhere :rofl:

1 Like

They reckon 80 minutes, the X2 has replaceable batteries though so should not be a problem if you need more in the field.

Hiding in plain sight, knelt down in front of the engine block, app triggered shutter :o)

2 Likes

A few from the garden…

8 Likes

Few more :smiley:

11 Likes

Haven’t been able to get out for a while so thought I’d revisit some photos from my last outing along Hadrians Wall.

10 Likes

Simple Starling shot. Feel I’m becoming a bit of a twitcher :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Out for the first time in many days. No drone or dslr with me but the Pocket 2 was useful in capturing the lock on my walk to the shops. I took a similar picture a few weeks ago and so was surprised to find the lock empty again, here it is including a heron toward the far end.

6 Likes

Which canal is this Barrie @MA2flyer ?

Some randoms from Iceland last September

17 Likes

Grand Union Canal (Berkhamsted section).

1 Like

Have they drained a nearby reservoir that feeds it for some improvement work or something?

It is just that lock which was drained near here. A year or so ago that section was drained of water often and British Waterways thought they had a few young peeps having some fun.

Just catching up on this thread. Looks like a good fpv spot?