The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Just catching up on this thread. Looks like a good fpv spot?

Not really to be honest. Working farm and the abandoned buildings you see are very unsafe :frowning:

Yes, cause FPV is all about being in safe places. :rofl:

1 Like

No way in to the buildings and the rooms are all blocked so it’s in through the windows and crash into wall, no way to get toys back :frowning:

Stroll along the canal this morning (kingfisher hunting) finally caught one. not nearly as clear as I hoped. :rage: Even caught a duck on the roof of some one’s house #random

9 Likes

Stumbled across this on the photo album today, this pic is a few years old now but always makes me smile :dog2:

12 Likes

Sums our day up - lunch at Jasmin

5 Likes

Love this! :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks so much - not as good as many of yours - but I do try hard. :camera:

Thanks John. The better weather can’t be too far away now for a trip along the wall, mate. :+1:

I hope so Chris :+1:

1 Like

awesome pics what font is your signature please

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m afraid I don’t know, I had it professionally made.

1 Like

Similar fonts can be found here :+1:

1 Like

I got mine made here - https://photologo.co/

1 Like

Never really certain about signatures but when I do sign mu pictures I use Impact Condensed

1 Like

Not many of these wall advertisings left in Pompey!

1 Like

Just found these, taken nearly 2 years ago. To watch them offload this from a pontoon and get it onto the road was amazing.

3 Likes

18 months - judging my the image names. :wink:

That’s the one that now on display at the D-Day Museum in Southsea I presume … mainly because I can’t believe there are many of those anywhere, let along P’mth/S’sea.

When I walked past it, I was really amazed just how effing huge it was.

It was closed, that day (or it might have been silly o’clock one day), but I must visit some time.

August '20 to be precise!

Some days open and you can walk around the bridge area. They have to have supervision there when the ramp is down. Yes it is huge and very well restored. Think I read that it was the last one in existence. Shame they couldn’t manufacture a couple of replacement screws for it but then perhaps in the future?