The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Certainly a very skilled engineer!, That is fantastic workmanship .I make lots of stuff on my lathe but nothing like that, wish i had the time .

1 Like

I was a toolmaker when I fist left school making plastic injection molds and had a garage as well fixing and restoring cars he has some serious equipment in his workshop great place to play

Hes very talented and very dyslexic

The latest subject in my endless quest to take photos of steam locos for a railway-mad 2 year old :joy: This is a BR Standard 4 at Weybourne, Norfolk.

5 Likes

Opinions and hints/tips welcome

9 Likes

Ben Lawyers Dam near Loch Tay. Panasonic Lumix LX100

7 Likes

@scorps Just reading through some threads and noticed your question. Generally, like Rome, its not allowed, but you can apply to fly 7 days in advance of intended flight online. I’m not sure of the success rate though and unfortunately I found out too late for me. :cry:

1 Like

This year our bottlebrush tree has done it’s magic, mild winter helps.

2 Likes

Guns N’ Roses Friday night.

2 Likes

:love_you_gesture: saw Axel with AC/DC, played Bon Scott very well. Not so good at the Brian era songs but still good.

1 Like

Have been gardening this afternoon, bit hot though, now chilling out next to these….

7 Likes

Hogs and Hoglet …

Not the best pic - camera still set ready for this morning’s sunrise time-lapse.

7 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

The impact of global warming on The New Forest?

8 Likes

1 Like

London Heathrow Terminal 5 at sunset

To avoid any arguments, this was not taken with a drone but I did have use of a rather tall “platform”

7 Likes

I take my Nikon out and about now and then… One of my contributions to this thread. :grinning: :camera_flash:

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes