The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Winds to strong today to launch the drone so out with the long lens.

Ooops - taken with SLR not mobile phone

2 Likes

Some of my non-drone images - Canon EOS 77D and Eos 10D…

Uploading: IMG_1374 polarr ed3.jpg…

Uploading: IMG_1428 GC HV P2.jpg…

Uploading: IMG_8114j222 (1).jpg…

10 Likes

AlbionDrones
Excellent photos

1 Like

After a few years of trying to get to it, finally managed to attend the Bicester Heritage Scramble meet-up, I managed to get there yesterday. Superb weather, and a totally amazing spectrum of cars on show.

A really good event for people interested in all eras of cars. Not all were shiny concourse condition, by far.

This thing was an electric “kids” car … it was frigging fast!

One of their other, very similar cars, nearly drifts with two people in it : Instagram

Even the public car park was scattered with interest …

4 Likes

Here are some of my pictures taken with a Canon 5D MKIV dslr mostly Tamron SP lenses.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Some fantastic images here

1 Like

Many thanks

1 Like

Some great photos love them. Looks like lots of late nights or very early mornings

Thanks I appreciate it and yes my favourite time to take these pics is between 2am and 3am, there is no human pollution that way. Believe me you would never see Oxford Circus without a single soul otherwise. In daytime that place is completely congested.

2 Likes

I was in Pollok Country Park in Glasgow this afternoon for a pre-wedding meeting and photo-shoot and who should turn up, but the King himself! He was there to officially re-open The Burrell Collection, which seemed to be a very low-key affair. I should maybe have checked the Burrell Restaurant was open before planning my meeting/coffee! :blush:

4 Likes

Quick outing at the start on my birdwatching hobby. I did say start, haven’t got a clue what this is ,RSPB website to be consulted

Sony A7IV and Sony 200-600mm if anyone is interested

Edit

Ah a moorhen apparently

2 Likes

A woodland wander earlier today.

13 Likes

Yes. Not to be confused with a Coot, which is simillar, except the bill is white instead of red/yellow.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Is Battersea power station still there ? Sorry although not working

Yes it has had a full refurbished shopping apartments for £1mil and it’s own underground station

I never knew , I’ve not been past there since my day of no sleep from Friday till Monday doing every possible club and venue in London , some memories that , some right old mess too :scream::smile:

I see your from London too , my father was from Wembley @Gham