The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Born in Dagenham, now in Romford. would love to live in the Lake District at a drop of a hat if I could.

1 Like

Camden palace , satellite @ colosseum , Astoria , baggleys , the cross , fabric , sunny side up , the fridge at Brixton the list goes on :cold_face::smile:

Essex way , used to do Epping country club too

Been there. Closed now I think

1 Like

My god. That’s takes me back to the 90’s … my old stomping ground on the weekend :wink:

1 Like

Best times but a price to pay back then , financially , physically & definitely mentally :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Still paying for it now :smile: especially mentally

Yea it isn’t Epping country club no more , I had some amazing nights there :star_struck:

@clinkadink I used too do Brunel rooms & gold-diggers not far from your area now I’m sure there both gone , Good old days , stopping off at membury services on way home chatting s### and chewing ya face off :person_facepalming:t2:

It is but it doesn’t look like that anymore because it’s surrounded by new blocks of flats and the works are still in progress, so that is why I took that pic before the works started, knowing it will never look like that anymore

1 Like

Glad it’s still there great land mark !

Made immortal by the Pink Floyd “Animals” album cover

1 Like

Please remember this thread is mainly for posting your non-drone photos, and comments on them - not for long discussions.

Thanks.

1 Like

Apologies .

Sorry admins, going to ‘that’ person, but this twitter thread of Battersea is pretty interesting.

And back on topic…

Uncle Albert dresses for Halloween.

The river running though Pen-y-Pass, Snowdon, taken yesterday when it was too windy to fly.

Canon 600D, ISO 100, f/16, 1/2 second.

8 Likes

I gave up an attempt to fly today gusts put me off - but not this bird.

5 Likes

Should have been there Friday. It was beautiful!

Well, it was just up the road in in Llandudno.
Not that i had the drone with me.

6 Likes

I arrived at 5 pm on Friday, after leaving work at noon. It was better weather, but nowhere near what you had. Still very windy, but no rain.

It was mega crap on Saturday - not ideal for photographing rally cars in the forests. Not ideal for photographer or camera.

5 Likes