The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

totally weird … but i like like it :+1:

First dry day of the week and with all the other crap we’re dealing with at the moment, a bit of light relief strolling around Heysham village, The photos below are taken in the Glebe Garden at the church, whoever added it to Google Maps labelled it the miniature garden which is more accurate. The clown photo would scare the crap out of our (30 year old) daughter. I’m saving it for another day.

On the way to the church, we drove past a hang glider getting ready to take off and another chap walking to the beach with a Mini 2 and I didn’t say a word to either about the nuclear power stations.

1 Like

Gloucestershire,Cotswolds, Sapperton old canal, dried out, many years old lock & tunnel.
I phone 12

1 Like

Stag at Knole Park

6 Likes

Down the back-alleyway.

Look :eyes:

We have no skies like that :joy:

Down in the Valley earlier this week.

2 Likes

That brings back memories :joy:

It takes my sh8t tinterweb connection a while to download the photos, but from the description I was almost expecting (no, not hoping) to see a chocolate starfish :rofl:

Nice picture, and its not a criticism. But I’ve had a play and a square crop really makes it more dynamic, but then I do like my square crops!

1 Like

Yeah? I’m less convinced. :laughing:

And there was me avoiding “up my back passage”. :facepunch:

Here are some more of yesterdays inversion in the lakes. Taken on my Canon 80D.

10 Likes

Early morning local park this week -iPhone 12 wide angle lens

9 Likes

Currently watching the sun go down in Tenerfie

5 Likes

Gutted :scream::cold_face::smiley:

Don’t be, it’s not all beer, cocktails and sunshine

Well it is really

1 Like

I gave up drinking but maybe a few lager tops on hols …… :smiley: enjoy, while I burn a grands worth of gas :scream::joy:

Wife and kids at home doing that for me, this is boys trip