The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Don’t enjoy yourself too much Chris :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Your last name isn’t B’Stard is it?
My last christmas holiday was South Africa in 87 to visit familly. Spent christmas day in the pool while eating turkey and sweating in 45 degree heat, happy days.

Enjoy

1 Like

I did Xmas day in Durban 1989 and again in 2003, was among the minority on north beach in both occasions.

Most of my family is from Durban and Greytown, I myself was born in Newcastle. My last Christmas there was in a forest near Richards Bay, my uncle was a ranger/gamekeeper/anti-poacher. His house was literaly in the middle of a forest with a massive cuddle puddle dug into the ground and surrounded by trees. My parents spent so much money on the holiday that I got a can of deoderant as a present on christmas day. We had to bus it to Engerland, then a flight to somewhere in Europe, I think it might have been Holland somewhere? Then onto Nairobi for two days, and finally Jo’berg. Then a very long drive in a mini that didn’t seem to have suspension, all the way to the coast. My dad got two speeding tickets en-route. If it was nowadays he also would have been done for all the Castle “empties” in the footwell :slight_smile:

Down Veronicas Later :smirk:

1 Like

Tropical …

… errr … I mean “Topical”. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A bit chilly on my walk this morning

4 Likes

@Kirky a couple of inches of snow at Avebury.

1 Like

Looks refreshing :yum:

It was :wink:

Jeeeeez that was quick :joy:

Frosty walk this morning

1 Like

Drove through there many a time en route from the big smoke to Zinkwazi. An incredibly scenic drive.

On a lovely fresh sub zero day…

7 Likes

Took the misses on a day trip to London a few days ago. I work there a lot, but don’t have time to look around and the misses has never been.

St Pauls Cathedral absolutely blew me away. A beautiful building.

3 Likes

St Pauls is a great piece of architecture but my favourite
is The Natural History Museum

1 Like

@SirGunner My favourite is the Science Museum but the NHM comes a close second. Yet to go to the A&V museum but have heard good things. :thinking:

1 Like

Here are a few I took years ago on a old crapy digital camera I no longer own.

5 Likes