The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

I hope I’m watching, with camera, when this garden shed eventually collapses. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

who sat on it…:rofl: :point_up:

1 Like

It’s just being held up by the contents, I think. His neighbour said it started to sag about 15 years ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

What,the shed or his belly…:rofl:

Coincidentally - his grandson was there today emptying the shed. I guess it’s going to be dismantled. #shame

These 2 fellas were playing between the rails today.

5 Likes

One of the best things I’ve ever done was sow a load of wild flower seeds earlier this year.
Only a few are out - but the wildlife has gone bonkers!

6 Likes

Lovely stuff! You using a flash to get those so sharp?

2 Likes

Nope, daylight only - hand held.

This damselfly is happy with the les about 7cm away from it! (No - it’s not dead! :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Great photos, what camera and lens are you using.

300mm in most of those, on extension tubes.

2 Likes

The last image is full-frame with the 12/65 @ 60on an extension tube @ about 6cm distance.

1 Like

Amazing animals, could watch them all day. Excellent shot considering how quick & agile they are. :+1:

Thanks. I was lucky. I had just taken a photo of the new Hitachi AZUMA train and just spotted them moving about

2 Likes

Just snapped this, suspiciously high and suspiciously close to Dublin airport…

3 Likes

Suspiciously not in the correct category, too. :wink:

Where it was …

1 Like

Some stunning photos there @OzoneVibe :+1:t2:

And @tom.at.rye a great pic there too mate!

1 Like

I knew that! Only messing…

But useful to see what light room can do. This was the original

1 Like

Here is a rat that’s been eating off the bird table, It’s taken a month to eventually catch it. I’ve watched this rat go into the trap and gingerly extract the bait while avoiding the trigger.
This rat was really aggressive and pissed off.

1 Like