The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

That sounds about right. :rofl:

Not a full-house, but the house did get quite a bit bigger …

20 in this shot.

4 Likes

My office walls are filling up with the best of 2019, well my best not the best as some amazing shots on Grey Arrows

12 Likes

Damn they look good!!

2 Likes

Is your office an art gallery by any chance ?:rofl:
They look terrific shots.

2 Likes

look great, where do you get your prints done?

Many thanks guys for your feedback

Hi @lee https://www.my-picture.co.uk/

Large one was £17 smaller ones £11 each cannot fault them they do a fabulous job, give them a try I tend to get them when offers are on, good luck

Mark

1 Like

Hi @PingSpike Lightroom only used on Jodrell Bank others are straight from the camera, by the way thanks for the intro to lightroom :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @robwakefield99 wish it was, would not earn much money though, I will keep it as the Quality/Health & Safety Managers office I get paid every month :rofl:

looking great mark, if you need any help with lightroom, i think ping has got you covered by the sounds of it but happy to help, daily user here!

1 Like

Thanks so much @lee appreciate that, @PingSpike just guided me to it with a “could do with a bit of Lightroom for that blown out sky” play around with it and hope for the best :+1:

2 Likes

Just thought would share 1 from my wall, not sure how well you can see it but on dybond metallic finish so the light changes as you and the light move

6 Likes

They are brill

Wow Bob that is fantastic

Like mashed potatoes in the sky, Mypicture.com ?

Preparation for ATP Tour finals at the O2

Out and about this morning near Dunham Massey. Drone photos to follow later.

8 Likes

Nice frosty morning, I love them just wish it didn’t have to be so cold With it though :rofl:

1 Like

Cracking shots No 2 is best :+1: