The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Grab some shut eye, and go for the sunset this evening instead :ok_hand:

The sunset doesn’t shine on that plant, and there won’t be any dew so early.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Here’s a few. Difficult to choose.

Shit, better stop now.

8 Likes

Love the Errigal shot, my family is from that way, stunning place, I should’ve had many a weekend there this year with my Mavic Pro, bloody virus! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
My brother managed to do a POI when he was at the very top with his MP, just shows what a great piece of kit they are.
Some of your other pics aren’t bad either :wink:

1 Like

Come on people, you must have some decent shots. I will add a few more to hopefully get this going.

8 Likes

First class images there Steve. well done

1 Like

Thank you, Bruce, much appreciated.

1 Like

You obviously have lots of time on your hands!!

1 Like

A short walk along the river from PaperCrane Towers and you find this. It makes a good background for Zoom calls.

5 Likes

First proper drive out today, took the M2Z but it was really just too windy. Drive up the East Coast Tourist route to Stonehaven and stopped to look at this beauty.

Dunnottar Castle.

Closed now due to COVID19 but you can get in once things start to reopen.

Interestingly I spotted a “No Drones during Opening Times” notice. Not seen that before. At least it’s not during opening times - which I completely get and am happier to fly this sort of thing when there’s no one there.

6 Likes

We actually started by going to the bay at Catterline, which was just spectacular!

4 Likes

Lovely shot.

Excellent shots.

Love that castle shot. You could get some really interesting footage of that with some good angles.

Thanks @Mavic2Pro

Somebody did that a few days ago with an excellent video. Find it here if you are interested,.

1 Like

You’re right, it’s very good. Ta for the link.

Great area and excellent shooting

Thank you for the mention and link