The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

I headed out South this morning, got back around 6pm. Great fun with the drone in and around Salisbury’s historical sites - of which there are plenty :wink:

The drone shots are here

Stonehenge:

Old Sarum:

Salisbury Cathedral from Old Sarum:

Random people at Figsbury Ring:

Looking South from Figsbury Ring and Salisbury Catherdral just about visible in the distance (left):

Mini 2 and Moon at Luggershall Castle:

11 Likes

After being beaten by the low fog at multiple sites today, I settled for some shots with the DSLR :wink:

Car still needs a clean …

9 Likes

My 12 year daughter edited this one :clap: She particularly liked this photo due to the carving in the tree :joy:

8 Likes

Winterlights in Somerset through the thick fog.

9 Likes

Incredible.

1 Like

Thanks Ade :star:

Aira Force nr. Ullswater, Lake District

8 Likes

Some fantastic photos in this thread. Hopefully these couple of shots won’t bring the quality level down too much :sweat_smile: (hard to believe these were taken 13 years ago :open_mouth: )

Here is a pre-dawn shot of the bridge over the river Bann in Portadown, Northern Ireland. It was about -6 degrees C

Then a little later there was a beautiful sunrise and I got another shot a little way along the river

8 Likes

I am impressed with the photo quality of the DJI Pocket 2, for such as small sensor, it packs a punch.

6 Likes

Mam Tor this morning sunrise

Happy new year to one and all.

13 Likes

Bratton Camp with the Canon 250D, 28 Dec 2021

3 Likes

Barbury Castle, yesterday with Canon 250D

9 Likes

Little flying today - here’s why.

2 Likes

Walltown Crags, Hadrians Wall - DSLR shots.

11 Likes

@CSB73 …great but love that tree in the last image

1 Like

Thanks Alan. :+1:

With all the rain we’ve had, I thought it’d be a good time to go in search of a waterfall. I ended up in the Wye Valley, just across the border into Wales. A beautiful part of the world, fair do’s.

The waterfall is called “Cleddon Shoots”, which is now added to Drone Scene here

Below are some shots captured with my Canon 250D :+1:

13 Likes

Some pics from a trip to the Angus coastline on New Years day, shot on my Nikon Z6.

Arbroath Signal Tower at sunset.

St. Cyrus Beach, Montrose

12 Likes

Beautifully done …they inspire me to get my d500 out more this year. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Mike :+1: