The great big 'What do you fly?' Poll - 2019 Edition

I’m still not 100% (as if I ever was :crazy_face:), and so not dragging everything out of my playroom. As @PingSpike states that only five are needed for the much coveted Fleet Operator badge, here’s what’s currently languishing in my living room much to my Wife’s and the Cat’s annoyance.

I think the RTF models are self explanatory.

At the back are some of my own creations.

Top Left is a S500 frame with DJI 2212 920Kv motors, ESC’s and Pixhawk Controller with 433MHz Mavlink Telemetry Link to PC and Android Groundstation.

Centre is the ImmersionRC Xugong Pro V2 with folding arms. DJI E310 propulsion system, Naza V2, ImmersionRC UHF radio system, DJI LK24BT Groundstation, Fatshark 600mW Video, GoPro Two axis Gimbal with video switch between GoPro and fixed 700TVL flight camera.

Top Right DJI F550. DJI E310 Propulsion system. Naza V2, Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal, LK24BT Groundstation, Zaggometry interface for Naza Telemetry to Taranis link, all mounted on the Aerocraft landing frame.

Nidge

4 Likes

Fleet Operator Badge awarded! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Now my wife and cat are going to look absolutely foolish for ever doubting me.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share @Nidge :+1:t2:

I’m still fascinated by this whole flying-egg thing too :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m still getting to grips with it but finding a few issues which lead me to think they rushed it out to make a splash at this years CES. I intend to start a separate thread about it after I’ve had a little more time with it.

Nidge.

4 Likes

Look forward to reading your experiences!

1 Like

Couldn’t find the 2020 version of this thread so figured I’d post a photo of my fleet so far in here. Maybe one day I’ll catch up to @Nidge but I highly doubt it :rofl:

2 Likes