The Grey Arrows 2nd Annual Birthday Competition

Leaderboard updated!

@Klokman solidifies his lead :+1:t2:

Great job there Jeff!

Thanks it’s all a bluff! I’m out of the country for a variety of reasons from the end of July - so it’s grab as many as I can before time and the British Summer hit me!

Yes, I’m planning around losing two weeks of photo contest opportunity due to being in Iceland, shame only home country photos are allowed!

No4 - Agricultural Field with a Tractor

Photo taken last evening around 19:30.

The farm is in situated in a teeny place called Serlby near Doncaster. Owned and run by the Skelton Family.

5 Likes

item 6 , Godrevy Beach sunset, Hayle, Cornwall , modeled by Skye the golden doodle, 10th July 2100ish. unfortunately no clouds

6 Likes

The subtly named “Clock Tower” at A518, Trench, Telford. Taken at 7pm tonight - clock face showing 7pm
Tried and failed to circle and capture all 4 faces at 7pm (must keep practising).

Slightly cropped to enhance the effect of the road to distance

7 Likes

So calming, and nice work Skye!

I’m guessing the Romans built that road!

2 Likes

But the Romans would have had the clock spot on central to the circle it’s stood on … had the Romans actually had clocks, of course.

3 Likes

It’s worse than that if you can see behind me the road the otherside of the crossroads doesn’t align either. You obviously haven’t been to Telford we love a wonky roundabout :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve been to Telford many times, friend lives in Wellington … but it’s probably 15 years.

It hasn’t changed much then and if it has it’s mostly for the worst :man_shrugging:

1 Like

7pm? Or 6:59? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sunset taken through trees (pine trees)

Taken tonight just SW of Quernmore outside Lancaster ( Google Maps ) at 21:14

7 Likes

An old Chinese proverb says “The right time on a clock with 4 faces, is always the other face” :grin:

3 Likes

item 20 lighthouse, taken 10th July 2019 at godrevy , hayle, cornwall

9 Likes

Now that’s nice

Lake with Pier or jetty. today at 09:15 clearwater fisheries near Carnforth.

2 Likes

Viaduct, at Arnside Cumbria, with 2 trains using it. taken today at 10:33

4 Likes

Oh boy. Thats really rather good. :ok_hand::clap::camera_flash:

1 Like