The Grey Arrows 2nd Annual Birthday Competition

my entry for the light house, taken just after I took the clock tower. thank god this is the last I HAVE to take at the prom, the seagulls really are a pain in the backside at the moment. constantly attacking the drone.

4 Likes

Hear hear :clap::clap:

Happy 2nd Birthday @GADC_Committee !!! :birthday::cake:

3 Likes

Heres my entry for No19 - Wind Turbine

Photo taken yesterday around 19:30 in Tuxford.

8 Likes

Happy birthday GADC! Have to get thinking about them entries.

What a fantastic shot, we’ll done dude :+1:

3 Likes

Cheers :grin::ok_hand:

Great shot :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @BrianB :+1:

Leaderboard updated!

Welcome to the challenge competition @sunstone - great wind turbine photo :smiley:

1 Like

No8 - Church with a Bell Tower :

St Barnabas Church, Ranskill Notts

Taken tonight around 19:10.

2 Likes

Well that’s definitely got a bell hanging there! :joy:

2 Likes

I think it’s a bell tower by the slimmest of margins! :wink:

Love the bell tower… Bonus point for sure!

1 Like

If anyone needs some pointers for this one, there’s a thread over here which way help :wink:

Here is my entry for a monument, it’s Ashton memorial in Lancaster’s Williamson park.
taken this morning at 05:30.

6 Likes

Technically an aqueduct but as the viaduct challenge said a bonus point for a car, BOAT or train is on the viaduct - hopefully this is acceptable.
One of Thomas Telford’s finest, complete with narrowboat, across the A5 near Brewood

5 Likes

And just down the road from the Canal, a farmer “making hay while the sun shines” complete with several vehicles… Wheaton Aston on the A5

6 Likes

Entry accepted, I’ve also renamed the Viaduct item to Aquaduct/Viaduct to make it clear.

3 Likes

Thanks Rich, sorry to be a pain (again!)

Are there any in the UK with three towers, I can only find ones with two? :thinking: