The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

And here I was thinking it was all over. Maybe I need to make that 2-hour return trip this evening after all :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t you stress, you just enjoy a nice evening at home, :wink::smirk:

4 Likes

Still time (for those that haven’t submitted an entry today) to add 4 treasures to their tally! That’s a potential of 16 more points!
If, that is, you’ve not already submitted the “Harvester” worth a possible 7 points on its own. That would be a sneaky one to hold off posting until the final hour.
:+1:

3 Likes

Good find that Steve, looks a very nice conversion.

1 Like

Stunning place in person mate, photos really don’t do it justice. :heart_eyes::+1:t4:

1 Like

This is me, drinking at the Three Choirs Vineyard in Newent, Gloucestershire.
Video taken Tuesday 1st September.
Vineyard: :white_check_mark:
Me drinking: :white_check_mark:
Two Points please.

3 Likes

Attempt #2 at this one…

The Tallest Yew Hedge… IN THE WORLD </Jeremy Clarkson>
Unfortunately, there’s no record of which calendar month it was planted/or even put into the GWR… so I can’t claim that… It does get trimmed every August… But as I took this photo yesterday (2/9/20) I can’t claim that, either.

1 Point

4 Likes

Which half of the ‘Tello’ do you want?
:laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

That would be "Tell"ing. #BadumTish!

2 Likes

/Checks notes/

Just looking forward now to @Steviegeek posting a lake and a brewery some time tomorrow, and @McSteamy2010’s Guinness World Record any moment now :wink: Unless they are planning to suprise us with evidence of their joint ploughing competition :rofl:

2 Likes

The only ploughing I’ve seen recently is on por…
sorry of topic :grimacing: moving on :joy:

3 Likes

Somebody’s being keeping a tally :slight_smile:
I thought about it, but too damn lazy :smile: :smile:

1 Like

We have. It’s called “The Leader-board”.

:wink:

3 Likes

yer, but the breakdown of what each contributor has posted, and potential points still available, needs extra effort,
@kvetner did, I didn’t :frowning:

2 Likes

Seriously dude, I just looked at the leaderboard :joy:. Anyhow, must dash, got those final flights to plan :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Quickly taking down his project

2 Likes

REALLY???

It’s ALL in the leader-board that gets updated each time.

Every single entry for each entrant with links to their entries and the points/bonus points given!

2 Likes

Feel free to post your own version of said work

1 Like

I surrender …

… but i’ve really enjoyed the banter :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

But you were so close :grimacing::wink:

3 Likes