The Holy Well, Menacuddle, Cornwall

The beautiful holy well, ornamental gardens & waterfall at Menacuddle, near St. Austell, Cornwall. I hope you enjoy

13 Likes

Very good. Some nice flying there Jeremy.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the kind comments

Love the video. Really really like it. But if you don’t mind me a little observation, at minute 2.08 the landing mat comes on view and in my humble opinion, this sort of contrast with the rest of such amazing unspoilt location. But again, this is the opinion of someone that does not have the skills to do a video half as good as this.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Haha. Thanks for the kind comments. D’you know, I’d never even noticed the mat in the shot, & now, I’ll never be able to unsee it!!! I’ll not make that mistake again :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sorry to spoil it for you. It’s my OCD.
But to be perfectly honest, the video is great. I really like those pink flowered trees. Your flying skills and camera movements are also really good.
Keep them coming, please.

Signed by someone that has a lot to learn on video editing.

1 Like

Got to agree great video, but on the same page if not worse I to noticed the landing matt too and (sorry for the OCD) the blue thing in the stream really drew my eye ??? …

But that’s just me…

1 Like

Totally agree about the blue thing! Really bugs me too but I couldn’t reach it to remove without getting in the water. And I wasn’t that committed! :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

LOL… the things we do for art … :+1:

2 Likes

……And the ones we don’t :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like