The kelpies at night in 4k

30 Likes

Wow pretty cool

3 Likes

Thank you foley they have now relaxed there no drones there are now notices saying they welcome them :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Worth taking a screenshot and entering the current RTF Challenge :wink:

3 Likes

Good info. I’m in Fife so might have to pop over one evening.

3 Likes

Hi martg 1960 ye great idea cheers

2 Likes

Hi paul thank you its great that was done around 2100 last night look fwd to seeing yours

2 Likes

These look amazing - the light is just perfect too

3 Likes

Hi guys this was taken on full auto didnt use night mode on mini 4pro turned out really well :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi howard78 ye it was perfect makes a change from all the wind and rain we had :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

I recall visiting these very early one morning driving up north, before I had any drones. Always wished I could revisit again and fly around them. Glad they’ve started allowing flights around here, another one to add to a list of locations :+1:

3 Likes

Very true dren hope you manage to get back here sometime wish more areas would look into the idea of letting people film with drones it would certainly promote and invite more people to there area thanks again :blush: :+1:

3 Likes

Would you happen to know if same rule applies at Falkirk Wheel.

1 Like

Hi dadadam i have flown at Falkirk wheel with no problems

1 Like

Fantastic! Love this.

2 Likes

Thank you adyj

1 Like

Really?? That’s amazing news. Great video by the way

1 Like

Hi andyman250 ye was very surprised at the new signs they put up wish more places were like that thanks again :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah they basically say not to fly directly over certain items and people

• Leisure drone operators must follow the Civil Aviation Authority Drone Code at all times; flying over boats, lock chambers, bridges, The Falkirk Wheel, The Kelpies, and other members of the public is not permitted.

https://www.scottishcanals.co.uk/events/filming-and-photography/filming-with-drones

1 Like

Hi paul go when its really quiet there was not a lot of people when i went along :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes