The lovely village of Cromford, Derbyshire. 4K

I was up early Saturday morning to take this lovely flight around the village of Cromford.
I started the video of looking like Im simply walking with a camera on a dolly but then we go over the water and up.

Enjoy.
Andy

11 Likes

My old motorcycle stomping ground as I used live in Clay Cross and often rode through Matlock and Cromford. Nice video giving a new perspective of the area.

2 Likes

Been through there hundreds of times on motor bikes over the years but it looks amazing the way you see it from the air well done great job, :+1:

1 Like

Ah yea super popular route for bikers.
Thanks, shame the Masson mills place didn’t survive covid

Andy

Very nice. I was around there on Sunday between Cromford Wharf and High Peak Junction, photographing the Little Grebes.

1 Like

Thanks, yes amazing how seeing a familiar place from the air changes how you thought you knew it, driven through hundreds of times but never seen it like this before.

Its a lovely area isnt it. And the weather was good, shame Winter seems to have come back !

@comedyhunter ….just watched a programme on bbc4 about this village :- pubs ponds and power ….the story of the village

1 Like

oh wow, what channel was that on? Yes its a lovely area to visit, lots to see.
See my driving video through that area…

1 Like