The mystery of the Specta Air, Anzu Robotics Raptor T, and other white label DJI clones - Everything you need to know

1 Like

1 Like

Honestly, who do they think they’re kidding? :rofl:

They are taking the piss out of the US, word is the Mini 4 is next

2 Likes

1 Like

Exactly, from doing some searches it seems Cogito Tech head office is in NY and the main plant is in India. My money is on DJI have struck a rebranding and distribution deal with them to market DJI drones as their own. US aint going to ban India products, they rely to much on their Pharma industry.

Please note this is just my speculation.

5 Likes

Then the Mavic 3.

Then when they know they’ve safely fooled the US government they’ll start on the Enterprise models :rofl:

1 Like

Not far from DJI’s new store

1 Like

maybe they should have painted it yellow at least to offer high visibility and better target practice than clandestine grey… more compliant with rid then being more overt to the passerby for confrontation “eh mate, is that a drone?”…“you can’t fly that 'ere”

Nah if it’s the US, then Joe Public will be looking at an app and wondering why there’s a drone flying nearby. Meanwhile the local police will also be looking at an app, before informing the FBI, all whilst an autonomous emergency medical drone takes off from a major airport to deliver a splint to some poor bugger that’s broke his arm playing minor league baseball.
Well, that’s what the FAA would have the American public believe. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Something else he’ll never fly, has he ever flown a drone?

Pass

3 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha. Sorry just had to quote that… I dunno, has he? He might be DJ Audits, or one of the other frauditors with a voice changer… Imagine!

1 Like

US says Chinese government is spying on us, as if our own government doesn’t do likewise? That’s a laugh, considering what I was told by my sister who emigrated to Canada in 1957. After her husband left the Canadian Air Force nigh on 20 years later to apply for a high security job in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), he had to undergo a very strict intrusive, security vetting, whereupon Canadian security queried his wife’s brother’s (me) “questionable past activities”. Apparently my involvement back in 1963 in an anti-youth unemployment campaign, which in that year’s exceptionally bad winter and economic recession had led to 1 million unemployed and I learnt (barely 1 year into my first job after leaving school) that I faced redundancy. Not taking that threat lying down I chaired a public meeting to protest the national unemployment situation, my photo appearing in the local newspaper along with an article about our burgeoning campaign, which must’ve been taken note of by the British security services and passed on decades later by MI6 to Canadian security in their vetting of my sister’s husband’s application to the RCMP. (Bizarrely 48 years later I really was made redundant in the wake of the 2008/9 recession). So who says our OWN authorities don’t spy on their OWN citizens? BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!

2 Likes

Lets keep the thread on track with the topic title :+1:

Pull up a chair and grab some :popcorn:

This is the “Raptor T” from “Anzu Robotics”:

It’s not a DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise / 3T.

No, it’s really not.

Honest guv…

:grimacing:

2 Likes

And this is the “Explore2” drone from “Skycatch Inc.”

It’s not a DJI Matrice 30.

It’s really not.