The never ending "I crashed my drone thread" šŸ”„

Holy shit thatā€™s like a scene out if Top Gun! Whoā€™s Maverick and whoā€™s Goose? :rofl:

2 Likes

No where near as spectacular as you guys but I did almost take my own head off today (being a little over dramatic) :rofl:

https://youtube.com/shorts/5XWMVbIUwI8?feature=share

1 Like

Thatā€™s nearly an entry into the colour theme challenge. I.e. Red!

2 Likes

I know mate it was closer than I first thought. Hit the kill switch by mistake :grimacing: Mrs couldnā€™t stop pissing herself :rofl:

4 Likes

The fuckā€¦?!

You had that ENTIRE field to land inā€¦ but nooooā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

I know right!!.. lol I was actually trying to switch modes but hit the wrong switch :grimacing:

Do I get a ā€˜Plonkerā€™ badge for that? :grin:

Yes.

You do.

:rofl:

3 Likes

I was stationary as I was just hovering there minding my own business because my DVR wasnā€™t recording so I took my hand off the sticks to press record on my DVR and boom Karl comes out of nowhere! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks Rich itā€™s a prestigious award that one :rofl:

2 Likes

Now we know whoā€™s Maverick buzzing the tower :wink: :grin:

1 Like

My son doing a bit of low flyingā€¦lost control after skimming a clump of grass ( we think the signal was blocked as he was in a dip in the ground, though video stayed up - clip recorded on the goggles ). Impact repeated in slomo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, that old chestnut ehā€¦? :wink:

4 Likes

FPV lawnmower?? :laughing:
Hope thereā€™s no serious damage

Just a loosened prop :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s a relief, lives to fly another day :grinning:

1 Like

A motor wire was pulled off my esc whilst attempting to cut through some shrubbery. Thank you @DeanoG60 for letting me use your soldering iron :+1:

6 Likes

No problemo buddy, glad you got back in the air :+1:t2:

3 Likes

So i have been flying DJI drones for around 3 years with 4 different drones. And now my 5th is the DJI FPVā€¦ Not one crash in 400+ flights until my 3rd flight with this beastā€¦ Decided to stop in mid run to return to home due to battery depletion and rise up to 60m to returnā€¦ Luckily only 2 props busted.
https://youtu.be/zEhMWE_DjGc

2 Likes

Looks like you were having fun. The camera picture held well with the bad props :+1:

1 Like

@notveryprettyboy Yeah man, i was surprised it didnt hit the ground either and was able to fly back to HOME point. But the props have 3 tears in them. So will just swap them out to be safe. Plus Ā£15 spent on new ones :money_mouth_face: :sob: