Thought I would say hi

So I have been about for a couple of weeks now, in all honesty I originally joined as I had some Inspire 1 items for sale but after they have all sold on eBay I felt welcomed and enjoy talking about drones, flying and photography so I’m here to stay. I had joined 5 or 6 and now only frequent this on.

Well my name is Tony I’m married with 3 kids, been in the military for 14 years and work for the MOD.

our department uses drones routinely and a few years back DJI were put onto a no fly list for use over the defence estate they was then replaced by parrots (not a well trained Africa grey) so with the fleet of inspires now redundant so I Was offered a DJI inspire 1 at a price I couldn’t reject so here I am. I am planning on doing a PFCO or CoC whichever is better at the time ( I’m in no rush)

7 Likes

Hi Tony,

Welcome to Grey Arrows Drone Club I’m very glad that you decided to stick around, we are all a very helpful bunch and hope that you ask and also take away a lot of things during your time on the forum.

Out of interest what do you do for the MOD?

1 Like

I Work for the infrastructure department looking after the Reserve estate. Pretty boring really. I mainly manage a fleet of vehicles spread from Carlisle to Crew and Liverpool to the far side of greater Manchester and everything in between.

1 Like

Ah okay

1 Like

Hi Tony,

Nice to meet you. Strange but I feel like I’ve known you for a while now :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy: likewise

1 Like

Welcome Tony.

1 Like

Welcome to the club.
Good bunch in here.

1 Like

Welcome Tony happy flying looking forward to seeing your pics and vids :ok_hand:

1 Like

An Inspire at a price you couldn’t refuse.

I’d like an offer like that as well :slight_smile: Welcome on-board.

Welcome Tony

1 Like

Welcome Tony :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome Tony…

1 Like