Tiny Planet - Edstone Aqueduct

My very first tiny planet. :grin:

4 Likes

This gains the Birds Eye Viewer Badge for your profile. :+1:

2 Likes

Nice job on the tiny planet Deano :grin:
Bonus new badge too! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks :grin: I still love my industrial revolution badge that the Aqueduct got me. Was a good shoot to be fair nailed me 2 new badges :grin: might run through the list of available badges and aim to shoot a few more badge winning shots :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha get out there and collect them all buddy :grin:
I just wanna get my hands on the Golden Hour Flyer. So until then youre all gonna be spammed with sunset shots Im afraid :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™d guess winter sunsets could be epic but possibly harder to get due to the adverse weather conditions but Iā€™d say the shot at the right location could well be worth the effort. Iā€™m also looking forward to earning my ice flyer badge :grin:

1 Like

Winter will also help with the Misty Moments badge too :wink:

2 Likes

Completely agree Deano will for sure be out this winter trying for the Ice flyer badge and also the Misty moments badge too!

1 Like

Haha you beat me to it Rich :grin:

1 Like

Winter will also mean less people around public places of interest so easier to shoot. With everything going on in the world re covid and the damn furlough scheme has made flying some spots extremely difficult due to the amount of people taking their kids out or out and about to avoid the boredom of being furloughed :man_facepalming:t2:

Maybe Iā€™m just bitter because I never got furloughed :rofl:

1 Like

Same here Deano lol work right through. Although Im glad I did as sitting at home for months doing nothing would have drove me insane :exploding_head:

Yeah me too to be honest. Anyways going slightly off topic here lol but definitely looking forward to some winter flying :grin:

1 Like