Today I learnt a lesson to always carry spare underwear

Thumbs up and subscribe from me!! lovely footage.

1 Like

Going to have to stop there next time iā€™m up that way, whatā€™s the nearest parking location? Iā€™ll be working so wouldnā€™t be able to stop for too long (well no more than the 3 batteries Iā€™d have with me :wink: )

2 Likes

///result.eggs.voice - What3words

Newark Lane Car Park

Original post I saw, said to TOAL from the lock but to me looked like it was NT, I stood in the gateway at the edge of the field on the main road. No one was walking past me then.

Depleted two batteries pretty quick, if the wind had have stayed low, would have used the third.

Bring on Summer :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

No problem,

Just be careful of electric cables

Just looked again at google maps street view, I may have to join the WDAA!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I will try, if not you can practice your rescue air lifting techniques, as you know just how close you can safely get :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the gate I stood in front of, lots of barbed wire. Itā€™s nuts that this private land is shut off to the public, and restricting access to the priory.

yeah although it means a quiet field to fly around!!

1 Like

True!

Its a good job I had gone about my usual morning routine before I watched this or like you would have had to go and change my cacks .

1 Like

Maybe I should put a disclaimer to grab a spare pair before watching

I am making a mental note to remember to look out for this kind of hazard ! Lovely spot though, where is this ?

Newark Priory, near Woking and Guildford,

Iā€™d made a mental note too, just got distracted by something interesting :joy:

just got distracted by something interestingā€¦

blonde was it?:joy:

Hadnā€™t seen anyone for hours, was taking a closer look at some kayakers, couldnā€™t tell from that distance what colour the hair was lol

Sooo lucky!! I canā€™t believe it went back up for a second go :joy::joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Andrex have called re: sponsorship deal!!!

4 Likes

Few people told me to do thisā€¦

But this wasnā€™t me unfortunately, I didnā€™t get any numbers :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

obviously you used all you luck up then!!

1 Like