Tower Bridge in London at night

Excellent shots well done.

1 Like

They are amazing. Really nice pictures. Love it.

1 Like

Brilliant photos … must go there sometime . I see you your not far from FRZ tower bridge westwards ….

1 Like

@drewpost Think this comment is fdirected to you. :thinking::grin::+1:

1 Like

Fantastic shots.

2 Likes

I had a great hour or so flying at Tower Bridge early evening yesterday… It’s certainly recommended for anyone who hasn’t been there yet. Also found a cheeky new location on the south side of the river just further up. One for a drone scene report. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey im planning to fly around Tower Bridge, just wanted to check if you needed any permit.
I am guessing you had a permit from the Port Authority. Did you get any permit from the Borough that you took off and landed in? If I am right, you took off and landed this flight from the Hermitage Riverside Garden.

No permit from either… Hermitage Gardens is not a Tower Hamlets Council open space or garden.

Enjoy your flight. :grinning:

2 Likes

Is it legal to fly above the Thames without a permit???

Asking cause I dont want to get into any problems.

Hey, jut to confirm what @HantsFlyer said. No permission is required from the TOAL location and none required to fly over the Thames.

2 Likes

Oh okay, just went through the website again and realsied that we just have to give them a notice.

Thanks!

They like to think you have to give them notice, however i questioned them once on this and the response was ’ to ensure navigational safety is not compromised '…

I replied and asked exactly what legislation they were using and never received a response.

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s the CAA who control the airspace.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning photos. wow !!!