ToySky S162 : No Wifi from the Drone, doesn't fly. Reset Calibration?

What’s the name of your app ? All I found is apps to scan this type of things.

@iMacBurger you need a WiFi scanner not a network scanner

Like this

Found this for Mac.

You need to have WyPry 2500x to connect to the app to use it.

Hopefully some one who knows the apple store can reconnect then. WiFi Analyser from the Google store just analyses the WiFi as it is.

I can’t read the text on your shot above…edit…ignore that!

Yes that’s what you needed. Can’t see a SSID from the Drone. Suspect it’s faulty, not broadcasting WiFi

It looks like 2 EE-hub connections and a BT-hub connection but like Keith said its hard to read

It’s NetSpot for Mac, it’s the result of the scan and only show the few routers around the house. No signs of drone.

Was the drone turned on and active while you scanned?

Yes. All the time. I turn it off and off again. Nothing.

Did you get a user manual with the drone? Should be connection instructions in there

Yes, but nothing about network interactions. Only something about satellite signals which the drone doesn’t even find. Is there any way to reset it ?

The GPS works tho.

Watch through this video on YouTube. It shows the drone calibrations and connecting to the drone WiFi (which apparently you can do after the calibration)

How do you know the GPS is working if you can’t connect to the drone? :thinking:

When I open the FPV app it shows the location. Probably the GPS of the phone tho.

That will be the GPS on your phone surely if the drone is not connected to your phone?

1 Like

Yep, I thought so after seeing that the drone was off. Anyway, I think I got a defective product and will return it.

Did you watch that video to see if you are doing everything correctly? I would atleast try that before sending it all back

Sorry just realised I forgot to add the link to the video :man_facepalming: lol edited now with the link added above :point_up:t2:

It says review but it actually goes through the connection and calibration process etc