Treated myself to a Mavic 3 Pro (X2!)

After owning a dji Mini 3 Pro for the past eighteen months I thought I’d treat myself to a Mavic 3 Pro with Fly More Kit, mainly because of the better camera option. Ordered the drone via Amazon on Monday due to price saving around £216 over the official dji site, it was delivered on Friday morning, everything perfect.

Four hours later a second Mavic 3 Pro was delivered, for which I had not been charged. Obviously I notified the seller and completed a return form for it’s collection. Sending out two expensive drones for the price of one cannot be good for business. Wondered if anyone else had ever experienced a similar “two for one deal”?

Due to previous experience with the Mini 3 Pro I also purchased the two year Care and Refresh plan, although not particularly cheap it does give peace of mind in case of an accident.

3 Likes

Very noble of you :clap:

Very honest of you :clap:t2:
I ordered a mavic air 2 from Amazon a couple of years back, as the guy scanned it at my door for some bizarre reason it automatically refunded me at the same time, I alerted them, but had to go through my bank for them to be able to have the money back, to which it eventually did but took about 2 weeks.

1 Like