Troon, Scotland

I have been on a business trip to Scotland, and got the chance to spend some time in Troon. It was my first time to have a drone at the coast, and I took some nice photos (to my eyes anyway).
I was careful to avoid the NFZ from Prestwick Airport that was very close by, and I had to unlock the area with DJI

Its still scary putting the Mini 2 above water, but I am sure I will get more confident as time goes on.

10 Likes

Nice ! :+1:t2:
Any colour grading there

I have been tweaking them a little just to boost the colours a little as it was early morning.
I have found the ‘magic wand’ button in the Mac Photos app does a good job at livening a picture up a bit

1 Like

Yes I use that , it does help , sky looks nice as well as the sand nice :+1:t2:

1 Like

If you’re editing (and posting) from your phone SnapSeed takes some beating for quick edits

Available for all devices form the usual places, for free

2 Likes

@BudgieUK yep true that is , I didn’t get on with it at first ( I read the instructions after :scream::smile: ) then watched a tutorial and it is awesome for an app , I’ll post the tutorial link if you want it but yea it is very good !

I used to use Snapseed, but (not wanting to seem like a weirdo) once Google bought it, I stopped using it. I do as much as I can to not share any data with Google as I don’t trust them with my data.

Didn’t know that , I just use it with everything turned off in the settings ( copy paste to snap ) then just put the image or images back in my photos on I phone when I’m happy with it , bit slower process but nothing left in there then , just a thought

iOS or Android ?

IOS

1 Like

Waw, looks like an impressive beach there. Must take a run down the Ayrshire coast!

1 Like