Typhoon h plus new

Just bought a typhoon h plus drone off my brother as he got fed up with being told he couldn’t use it here there and everywhere lol he bought it as he drives 1/5 scale remote control cars and wanted to get some video of the races as they happened but after being told he couldn’t use it track side as their insurance didn’t allow drones he sold it to me it’s a great drone and the controller is basically a tablet and remote all rolled into one even has 8 x digital zoom nice bit of kit anyone else have one of theses

1 Like

Tagging @stevesb @pilningpilot @Turbys9 as other Typhoon H owners :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi Mick.
The H is a great bit of kit. I fly mine when ever I will be quite close to the car as it’s not as portable as the Mavics but having the back pack does make it easy to lug around.

Yeah been looking at back pack for the drone as it’s abit of a monster in size compared to my Mavic pro but I do like the camara on it

1 Like

Hobby mounts will have the typhoon h plus back pack. That’s what I use it’s big but what a peice of kit :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for that

I’ve had my Typhoon for a little while now. I’ve also got the mantas Q, I really wish I had more time to fly but my hectic work schedule didn’t allow.

I do have a rucksack with mine and it’s a god send. You should invest in one…

1 Like

Took my typhoon out for a practice and get to know the drone took off lifted the legs was about 25 feet off the ground looked down at the screen and saw the picture go all over the place look up at drone and it was falling out of control no response from the controls at all it hit the ground with a sickening thud snapped a leg off smashed the camaras casting and bent the gimble arm so not a happy chap looked at flight log and said electromagnetic interference but had good gps lock and 48%battery gutted is not enough today the least I was in a park nowhere near anything that could interfere with it ???

Gutted for you mate.

Oh no, not another death, sorry to hear this, hope you can get it repaired.

Having problems getting parts most seem to be out of stock :disappointed:

1 Like

Selling on eBay for parts no controller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YUNEEC-TYPHOON-H-PLUS-WITH-C23-CAMERA-DRONE-HEXACOPTER/233427245573?hash=item3659591a05:g:KoQAAOSwLEtduNhn

1 Like