U.S. tech companies prepare for potential drone attacks as international strikes spark concern

Is it just me, or does this seem to be just another American paranoid overreaction ?

2 Likes

Hi martg1960 certainly sound like ott in america

If it’s going to happen anywhere it will be in the United States of Americaland. Possibly a mixture of poor education and poor lifestyle choices the CONUS has more than its fair share of Loons. From wannabe mountain men storming the Capital Building because their feelings were hurt to Masked Neo_Nazis occupying libraries because they feel threatened by Rainbow Story Time sessions.

3 Likes

I think the Americans would do better cracking down on the ownership of guns. I’ve yet to hear of a drone being used in the US to commit mass murders :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Well said. Considering the USA has apparently had more of its citizens lost to gun inflicted suicides, crimes & accidents than it lost during all of its wars combined such as the Civil War, World Wars 1 & 2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq & Afghanistan, their leaders seem to have learnt nothing.