Ukraine and Drone Activity against Russia

Range is interesting

2 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

What drone they using or model rather , I take it the signal is better on the rc pro too !

It was a DJI Mavic 3

:flushed: that’s the new one , lot off money to not come back , mind you look how much the conflict has cost anyway .

I’d suggest that when you are fighting for your lives that the cost doesn’t really come in to it.

It’s also relatively cheap compared to “conventional” weapons

3 Likes

Exactly that , yes lives our priceless & when I was watching the video clip I was thinking about the price of weapons , by no means did I mean it in a wrong manner , I should have worded it more better , sorry if you have read it the wrong way I didn’t mean it like that for sure , :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Sorry spell check ( our lives are priceless ) :pray:t2:

1 Like

I’d donate to a drone to be given to the Ukrainians. I’m sure I’m not the only one to have thought of it but who would it be given to to ensure it gets to the right people?

3 Likes

Would that be the Aeroscope the Russians are using to locate the controller? If so, it’s good to know it’s not that accurate.
Second thoughts, maybe the Russians aren’t that accurate either!

1 Like

Looks more like a little guy tries to fight a big one who doesn’t even flinch, but fun to watch anyway. I wonder what DJI would say if you try to claim that one on Care Refresh?

2 Likes

Looked more like a very close flypast to me…no evidence of other drone in bits or falling out of the sky…

You can see bits of the drone (propeller), and the whole drone, flying past the attacking drone’s camera.

1 Like

Moved your post here to an existing topic Nick :+1:t2:

Looking at the the above I wish Id brought shares In DJI a couple of years ago as they seem to be coining it in at the mo…

Strange thing is there a Chinese drone hence you think Russia would of appealed to China as to ground them some how ???..

Not that Im political or even correct in my above thoughts…

Wow just watched Ukraine from above on channel 4 catch up, not sure if anyone has watched this?, its a stonking watch.

1 Like

@BigDog Noted and added to my list