Unofficial compo. A wacky and weird drone built from scratch competition

Competition…BUILD A WACKY DRONE THAT FLIES

Lets see what you’re made of and what you can do!

This is a fun competitive competition that will run until 1st August 2022. I must emphasize the word COMPETITIVE. (no prizes ahem)

There are some real clever and imaginitive guys here who may like to get their teeth into this. I will.

There are 3 rules

1. Build a drone that is so wacky, funny, original, weird, never thought of before and prove that it flies by third person video. Winner chosen by poll by Sunday 7th August 2022.

2. All losers who enter must share the winners video in all their social media feeds as a sign of respect.

3. Show your progress for everyone to follow. Photos, video or a yYoutube chronical.

Eg. A brick that flies. Or here is an example that most of us have seen…

hqdefault

6 Likes

After an unsuccessful attempt at soldering aluminium cans together. My drone frame is ready :+1:
Cheers

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see this beauty fly, if you drink some more you could make a mark 2 :joy:

Friday night …. Too much beer mate :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I HAD to get pint cans. For the prop spacing, you see?

As this is an actual competition. I will ASK you to pass this over to the Challenges Committee.
Thank you for your co-operation.

1 Like

Um. I feel obliged :grin:

1 Like

There. You see? That wasn’t hard was it!
This competition will run, well, forever.
Lets see some really ingenious and funny contraptions that fly. :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Karl, Aren’t you part of @Challenges_Committee :thinking:

He’s pissed and talking to himself :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve had the misses rattling to me for an hour non stop about crap. Talking to myself is a relief.

Genius….:raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

@Steviegeek I know your planning a funny dodgy build…

2 Likes

Bookmarked!

Just in case anyone gets any funny ideas. If you plan to use a creature. Please ensure it has previously expired via natural causes.

It all fires up and hovers :+1: But its dark outside and this is noisy! So I’ll post a video tomorrow

3 Likes

How about we name them when produced ? …TRICAN

Don’t forget your OP ID :grinning:

6 Likes

Hovers better than a lot I’ve seen :laughing::laughing::+1::clap: