Unsure about DH and DJI version numbers

Share the conversation its fine

Personally, I would go with the DJI assistant plus like you said you cant reapply the mod as you dont have a windows pc

Leave it with me and I will ask some questions

Thanks for all your time & effort I really appreciate it - I’m prepared to travel if I have too if someone could help with this & I’ll bung £50 drink …….
Many thanks

1 Like

09.09.nnnn firmware is an intermediate step when rolling back your firmware
See my post here and the following.
It all worked for me, :crossed_fingers: it will be OK for you
:smiley:

My bird was an AIR2S but I believe the roll-back procedure is the same

1 Like

Thanks for that Steve,there’s quite a bit of reading in the thread you pointed too,are you saying leave it the way that it is ? Correct me if I’ve missed some thing,as you can see I have no p c & I woke to a message this morning from DH INFINITY - saying to redo the mod :man_shrugging:t3: Very confused on what to do to try to resolve if that be the case….
Thanks for your support

Nope, the 09.09.nnnn is a temporary firmware which should allow you to now flash the version you really want.
Give it a try :crossed_fingers:

Ok even tho in assistant it’s showing the correct firmware ? And all as been well for the last 2 months
Thanks Steve

What dji assistant do I download to PC I’ve been told consumer drones is this right for the air 2 ?
I’m sure I used a differnt one before but D H saying that one any help well appreciated
Thanks

1 Like

I’ll check my personal laptop this evening when home. See if I can see what I used.

DH say’s

So this one

Thanks for all your help.Ive just drawn a blank to now borrowing a PC. Anyone within a radius that could do this for me and I’ll pay you a £50 drink as I am now unable to do / heads fried and I just don’t have no way of doing this ( I’m happy to travel ) thanks

ILL DO THE TRAVELLING ……

1 Like

I’ll up it to 75 I can’t even buy a laptop cheap,( desperate ) yeppppp
Ill have no hair left :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_peeking_eye:

Richard, the drone is fine I am certain, DJI assistance say it’s the correct firmware

The drone flys great

The FCC hack works

The NFZ certificate works

Stop pulling ya hair out and go and fly

Stop looking at the fly app firmware page it’s wrong :wink:

Chill :grinning:

I appreciate that Wayne I’m getting many mixed comments even from the infinity guy it’s driving me crazy bud :crazy_face::fearful::rofl:

1 Like

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

Steve it’s sending me nuts lol,you guys are all fantastic ( for helping ) but everyone has differnt opinions :person_facepalming:t2::smile:

https://amzn.eu/d/4VRRDfs

Hey guys will this do the trick or is it a pile of crap :rofl: it’s cheap but it’ll do as back up just in case I have to go through this crap again ( now I’m laughing ) it’s better than going crazy,I’m not tight just don’t see no point in spending big dollar on somthing that will not get used as I have my Mac,maybe I should take the hammer to that :hammer: yeah just Chuck the lot up the garden and be done with it LOOOOOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its always good to have a back up PC as a Mac user (for hacking firesticks, scooters and drones)

If it does not meet your expectations ship it back