Unsure about DH and DJI version numbers

Thanks all what do you make of that :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:
I’ll get kicked off here soon :face_with_peeking_eye: when I done the mod back in may this year,dji assistant was a differnt version I think this is now apparently the one

It’s not going to be super fast but should work, it’s not got much storage or memory

Windows 10 updates might wipe the storage, we had this problem with work Windows 10 tablets

Just checked my Windows 10 laptop and the folder is 44.2 GB (47,539,384,320 bytes)

So as long as you don’t put much on it

1 Like

Thats an earlier version of assistant thats all.

You don’t use it, just need it for the USB drivers so the PC and DH recognise the drone attached (it does not need to be running)

1 Like

I literally only want it for the ( the drama call it :grinning: ) yes literally just for the mod that’s all buddy,unless there’s a slightly better option that you could kindly recommend as being a Mac user ive no idea again what I’m looking for …
Cheers mate & thanks for your time & efforts to all

Thanks Chris I do know it doesn’t have to be running.
So it’s an earlier version ok didn’t know that any ideas on the laptop maybe a different one as I might be pushing it with the one in the link,I’m happy to spend but just did not want to spend what is not needed,Wayne made a good point to do with the storage do you think that will do the job.I’m not up to scratch on P C either,ask me anything else I might no ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smile:

Any ideas @Sparkyws :pray:t2:

Mac man sorry :frowning:

That’s ok mate same here that’s why I thought I’d ask :smile::face_with_peeking_eye:

Do you have a local computer repair shop, might be a good option to go and see them for a second-hand laptop

Hey
I’ve just found one on Amazon 128 GB STORAGE
if it’s the storage that might cause issues I’ve found this one bit bigger

https://amzn.eu/d/7b5sK4Y

Not bothered about the brand as long as it works for the scenario :crossed_fingers:t2: Cheers Wayne

Problem is there more than likely stolen,I’d rather pay that bit extra than have my door kicked in :man_police_officer:t2::policeman:t2: Don’t fancy it lol

@Sparkyws
Hi mate I have a couple of hours left to order for delivery for tommorrow shall I go for 128 you reckon or 64 ok as long as I only use it for that,sorry to ask mate as Chris said I’m a Mac man too so no nothing about P C if it’s a blank Wayne let us no if you could you’ve been more than helpful regardless
Cheers

It is up to you I don’t know really, I would try the first one and you could always send it back if no good

also, you can add another 64GB via an Sdcard,

sorry, I am just baking a pie! and it’s hard to type when they are full of dough :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: love it FairPlay - I nearly sent you a pic of my McDonald’s earlier but didn’t want to push my luck !

Hi all
I’ve been scratching my head all week trying too work out why my fly app has been giving me a differnt firmware version to the drone !
I was going to just leave it as all the mods work ok but “ curiosity killed the cat “! I was also advised to leave it but I took the gamble,so I thought I’d share this with you guys just in case you ever encounter the same scenario so,MA2 running FW
01.01.0610 heres a pic of what it says in the app before rolling right back and starting again….

Then today I decided to try the whole process again as mentioned above worked successfully the mod same again 01.01.0610 ( not just a flash over it ) strip back and start again if that be the right word and this is what the app says now ……

So there you go I had to try which now shows a different firmware version :smile: but I can assure you it’s all as it should be.I guess maybe the dji fly app glitch I don’t know,a waste of time re doing it but I had to try for myself.
Big thanks to @milkmanchris @Sparkyws and anyone who gave there thoughts on this,I guess you guys were right & I shall now take note of my own word “ if ain’t broke don’t fix it “ that simple !
But as said the curiousness was eating me :smile:

Edit was meant to say if anyone else’s shows this ( I’m probally the only one :rofl: ) yes I wouldn’t bother doing what I done………. LOOOOL