Vista issue

DShot600 :+1:t2:

Iv got mine in 600 ?? So can u pick any ?? As not really sure what it does or means…

You need to setup your mode switches

You can pick any that are compatible with your stack. I’m not sure about the Pro1000 but the 600 is the best Dshot option

When in doubt, YT is your friend…

1 Like

Iv set my switches up and it links to the caddx unit, but nothing works when I flick them ??

@deano is your wizard and guide here

In the Betaflight modes tab? Or on the controller? Watch the ‘modes’ section of the Bardwell video :point_up:t2:

Can you share a screenshot of the betaflight receiver tab and mode tab please?

1 Like

Cheers Steve I kinda got ill stick in 600 seeing mine is able to take it …

1 Like

On controller

1 Like

1 Like

No AUX channels selected, so how can it know which switch to respond to :thinking:

YT is your friend…

Assign a switch to each mode?

OMJ :bowing I did set them all i wounder if they cleared them when I was mincing about in Betaflight …
Thanks for that I hadn’t noticed :man_facepalming:t2: oh the embarrassment :flushed:

1 Like

Iv reset these and guess what, no such luck …lol

Im guessing its got to be 1 of the setting in Betaflight as it links to the Caddx unit and I have visual, and the right way round now …lol

Maybe in the ports tab then.

Mate its all gone Pete Tong Iv tried updating the firmware following the JB link above and Im now getting msg saying no ESC selection detected, Iv selected the D-shot600 which seem ok but then noticed this. I dont get the full tone when I plug in a battery or the blue led …

1 Like