Wanted - Forest/Mountain Footage

Does that have to be one continuous shot or can it be cut together?

the editors can piece it together but ideally 1 minute in one wide shot if fast pace mountain forage as picturesque as poss and no views of any houses or people ir animals thanks

David, a lot more difficult than I first thought. I didn’t dare turn the obstacle sensors off so I’m afraid there’s no way I would be able to do even 30 seconds. I reckon the most would be about 5 seconds in a crowded forest. I guess an experienced FPV pilot might do it but you have to have an idea of what’s around the corner.
I did do a longish shot of the mountains but for some reason the clip has come off the card at zero length and zero bytes so it must have corrupted, a bit worrying.
Anyway, here are the best bits.
https://vimeo.com/461161466/18187ebe90

What would be quite do-able would be flying over the tree tops.

thanks Ash can you resend the link nothing came up when pasted it … Appreciate you helping on this

Should work now.

Thanks can you resend it re the link on one line if ok

David, I’ve DM’d you the link.

You can …

• just click on the Vimeo icon in the video, above, and it opens in Vimeo with the link, or
  • right click on the Vimeo icon and copy the link.

thanks tried it says no info attached can you download it and email me as an attachment

did that nothing happens on both counts can you download and send on we transfer to me

If you only interact via email, you loose most of what the forum provides.

How about logging on?

2 Likes

Howdy starshine
I was asked last year to generate footage of flying closely over treetops in a straight line for at least 30-40 seconds and have some clips of that, but this is flying a good 20 - 30 metres above the tree tops.
Flying below the tree tops would be difficult and presents a very high risk of crashing for normal drones unless we’re flying straight down a dirt track or path cutting through a forest. I think the guys mentioning FPV footage are right; FPV drones are flown fast and very close to obstacles.
You can email me with email if you’re after any clips of flying over treetops; I’m ian@ianinlondon.com or I can upload to youtube and give you a link…
Cheers
Ian

Dave, can you see the video above? I can’t see why there should be a problem.
Cheers

1 Like

It’s easily seen if he logs on rather than relying on email interaction.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought so.

1 Like

David, if you log on you can click on the video and it’ll open in Vimeo.

Hi Ash i logged in but cant see the video

logged in on the thread but not sure where I am suppose to be looking for the footage

https://vimeo.com/461161466

Then download.