Wanted Mavic Pro preferably fly more combo

Looking for a Mavic Pro or Mavic Air but unsure which 1 yet as I’m a bit of a novice with drones, got the P4 with 4 batteries which I’m tempted to sell or the Spark with 4 batteries and a good case to fit it all in that I may trade

1 Like

Definitely decided on the Mavic Pro now not the Air

1 Like

I’m currently toying with the idea of selling my Mavic Pro @Matty1 but I mentioned it to the wife and she’s not happy about it. I hardly get out with it now due to family reasons so its just sitting in my wardrobe at the moment. I will try to reason with her tonight and if she goes for it I will let you know tomorrow. What area you from? As If I do sell I would like the buyer to have a look and fly of it to see how good condition its in.

1 Like

I’m in Cannock Staffordshire buddy

Don’t sell the P4 for a Mavic, you’ll be sorry, get rid of the Spark.

2 Likes

I’d already thought about that bud, the P4 is just so stable in flight :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Nowhere near Newcastle then :rofl: its not a flymore but its got loads of stuff with it. I have been “will I wont I” for a few months but she always wins the argument as women do. Here is a pic of everything thats with it.

1 Like

I agree

2 Likes

Definitely keeping the Phantom :grin::grin::+1:

Picking up an unopened Mavic Pro Platinum on Saturday and they’re taking the Spark in PX so happy days :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

He’s also selling this if anybody knows what it is lol
i have a massive hex going up for sale aswell its a tarot 680 pro its all dji like there e600 power supply and ground station wich is brand new it all still has its boxes all carbon fibre it has the mv2 fc it even has the dji video tx

You sorted for the Mavic @Matty1 ?

I think so mate, got 1 to go and look at local to me, an unopened gift and he’s taking the Spark in PX :grin::grin:

1 Like

How much do you want for it, sorry in new here

Not selling mate I’m buying lol

Im looking for £600 for all the stuff in the pictures above

1 Like

That’s a good price Graham bud :+1::+1::+1: