Wanted - Original, Unused, MP RC to Micro USB Cable - [CLOSED]

Seems like these are getting hard to find. Lots of after market, but I’ve never had issues with my original.
Since I’m going to replace the RC micro USB socket, it would seem to make sense to replace the cable that’s been used for every flight in the last 2 years 8 months.

Hobby Mounts / Heliguy have them in stock @ £8 … probably + P&P (not taken it that far as yet).

So - if you are a Type C or Lightning only person, and still have your original Micro USB in “never used - still in the packet” condition … I’ll pay £6 in p&p.

Anyone?

(Are the Air and M2P identical? Not sure …)

I think I know where this is. Yours if I can find.

Side note - my lightning one went dodgy and am now happily using a 3rd party one, though keep a spare just in case.

1 Like

Cheers.

I like that the original clips into the side of the RC securely … one less thing to forget/lose. :wink:

Yeah that’s a plus… the one I have now doesn’t but with the phone arms closed and the RC side plugged in it’s fairly safe.

1 Like

Should add - at work now - will look for it this evening.

1 Like

Found the USB-C, but not the Micro - will keep an eye out but if someone else has one that may be quicker.

1 Like

OK. Thanks for looking! :+1:

1 Like

Got a jessops near you Dave?

https://www.jessops.com/p/dji/rc-cable-standard-micro-usb-connector-for-mavic-drone-106112?&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjeuX5e_a4wIVirHtCh2gJgAfEAQYAyABEgJ5afD_BwE

1 Like

That’s a possibility. Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Good price! Might get two! :wink:

1 Like

Aha - found it - though realising mine is white as I have the “alpine” so the Jessops option may be preferred. Happy to send for karma alone though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah. Yeah. Thanks for searching. I never realised the cables were white … so I guess the RC, too?

I’ll try Jessops, tomorrow. :+1:

Yup. All white, or in the case of the rubber bits on the phone holders, slightly yellow.

1 Like

That all white then,Collin.:rofl: Sorry,couldn’t resist that one !

2 Likes

Bugger! I’m sure there was a “Collect at store” option on that yesterday?

Unless a member comes forward with one … I’ll have to compare prices inc p&p to those of Hobby Mounts / Heliguy. I know who I’d rather my limited £££ go to.

I still ha e mine . Unused . Yours if you stl need one . Pm me your address.

1 Like

Cool! :+1::+1::+1:

PM incoming! :wink:

2 Likes

There was indeed. Must be low on stock now.

1 Like

Luckily …. one is on its way! :+1:

2 Likes

I called the store. They (nor other stores) keep it in stock. So even a “Collect in store” would come from the same main stock facility.

1 Like