Warwickshire/Nuneaton/Coventry etc

Yeah I was going after. So the dog can have a swim. Not sure when yet though.

Shakedown flights completed and both quads needed a little tweeking. All sorted now. Roll on Monday…

If anyone is interested we’re going flying on Monday at 13:00 at the following location

52.320589, -1.535370

The more the merrier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably best to just point at the thread that’s been set up for it … Little meetup Leamington Spa Bank Holiday monday … otherwise there’ll be two threads to monitor.

We must have set up at the same time.

1 Like

You were 4 minutes earlier. :wink:

No badge for that, tho! :+1:

Talking about badges. I haven’t received any through the post yet. My misses is ready to sew em on to my rebel denim jacket. That’s a stock photo by the way!

Lol Karl and I had the same thought at the same time! He was just quicker on the keyboard!

Roll on Monday anyway

Went last weekend.
On arrival I asked for permission. Initially the lady at reception said no, so I asked if I could film on my phone.
She realised her first answer was daft so she agreed.
Oh and the cream tea there was amazing!

1 Like

Your welcome at olrfc tomorrow. I have permission, but they are not very forthcoming with regards to ground availability. See further up. We will be trying to throw self built quads round, but there is nice scenery I think. If the ground is busy, we will move on to Newbold Comyn.

2 Likes

Bloody hell, I grew up at Corley Moor & often drove past Daw Mill when it was a pit.
Never realised it now looked like that!

1 Like

A couple of us from wmfpvb are meeting up at the newbold common arms at 11 for some wing and quad flying if anyone wants to come down

I’m heading over to newbold in lemmington this avo for 16:30

Sorry mate missed it as having a siesta. Free after if your still up for it?

Ended up doing something else. Sorry dude

Thanks for this link and yes also got permission to fly, painless process

Once the weather picks up we should re boot this thread and have a Coventry/Warwickshire mega meet.

With all the building work at Hawkesbury now we might have to go down the other end. Some good opportunities for some construction photos though :ok_hand:t2: :rofl:

@notveryprettyboy
@Steviegeek
@crapflyer

And anyone else who is local or willing to travel :+1:t2:

1 Like

Berkswell Windmill! :wink:

ready and waiting :+1:

1 Like

Yep I really need to get to one of these meets. And really want to meet the local Nuneaton folks.

1 Like

Put me down and let me know when :grinning: