Warwickshire/Nuneaton/Coventry etc

Imgur

1 Like

Yeah too many people.

Loving the pink props :slight_smile:

Must be the wife’s drone…

West Midlands fpv Bashers will be flying at hawksbury on Monday from13:00

Feel free to come along and get some fpv goodness (or if your of the photography pursasion) then come and film some tricks and flips :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be there. Also. I will be at OLRFC tomorrow (Sunday) to try the ground out. Then back home to charge then off to Warwick racecourse to try the flying area. If anyone wants to come, we can set times. If not then I’ll go when I’m ready. Also loving the new whoop I got off banggood. Chasing the dog up and down the stairs. Been missing out!

See you all at 13:00 guys.

1 Like

New member from Hinckley, so I’ll keep my eye on this thread :+1:

1 Like

Hiya Biff, welcome. Nuneaton myself. Always out and about somewhere.

1 Like

Biff, Im in Burbage (sorry I cant do the accent on the e on the computer):wink:
Sorry guys, its a an In joke…

1 Like

Yeah, would be good to meet up sometime for a fly-in

All my remote control experience has been confined to ground based pursuits- used to race 1/8th Truggy, 1/8th Buggy, 1/8th short course and 1/10th short course - so any help greatly appreciated :+1:

Hi Biff

What kinda flying are you interested in?

Bought a drone for some aerial photography tbh
I’ve got a number of kites, and was mulling over a rig to hang from one of them, but liked the versatility of a drone so went with that instead

1 Like

Little flight round Hawkesbury Junction last week. Just trying the Spark out after a few issues with compass and imu errors flying round Brinklow Canal. Always seems to be in that area. Flew Hawkesbury with no issues.

2 Likes

A quick edit to <=30secs would be a valid entry for the Mixed Theme Challenge. :wink:

Videos must be a maximum of 30 seconds and may contain time-lapse and/or hyper-lapse

Week 1 & 2 - Water
– From 19/04/19 to 03/05/19
Lakes, reservoirs, ponds, canals, the sea, etc

Fpv/quad bashers, dunno if you know about this:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=351392822176915&id=309639336352264&sfnsn=mo

Yea cerb runs this. Been to a few of the whoop sessions and now there doing this over the summer.

Good group of guys

Goodbye golfcourse

Is it completely closed off now?

No idea… I’m popping over this avo with the lad and a couple of batteries just to make sure everything is fixed now…