What’s your favourite drone?

I purchased this one around 5 months ago and finally took it out for a fly last Sunday. It is amazing. Looks awesome and flies just as awesome. I have had a Mavic Pro a little longer and that had its second flight on Sunday to… I’ve been flying the Hubsan 501 previously but plucked up the courage to fly these other two now.

4 Likes

Jesus Andy, you took long enough to fly them !, I would have well broken them in before now !.
Sod what people think, just get out there and fly the buggers!.

Thanks Chris. I think I was worried about flying them as I am new to the drone scene. Now I have flown them I’m spoilt for choice. I’ll have to take all three out together I guess.

I have been flying drones now for some 5 years, since they really become a useable photographic tool.
Your enjoyment is what matters, sod what others think.
I have flown all over the world and had some great experiences in doing it.
Yes, I do look more carefully where I fly these days, but, the “drone code” is your friend.
Stay within its confines and no one can stop you from flying.
I always look at where I would like to fly, then look at any problems that I am likely to encounter in doing so.

What is it @Airwolf-1 looks very nice :+1:

Looks like a Typhoon H Pro to me?

Haha! Looks like it’s got a camo helmet in the second picture!

1 Like

This one is the Typhoon H Pro from Yuneec. Amazing camera and abilities when filming or taking pictures.

2 Likes

Spot on Chris. :ok_hand:

It does ash doesn’t it. :joy:

Typhoon H advanced drone @ Jessops ??

Views please

That looks like the Yuneec C23 camera Andy - Nice :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right now it’s my source one quad from unmanned tech. That thing is seriously tough! So much so I’m gonna probably build a second

Following that it has to be the dingo 5”

1 Like

I’m happy with my mavic pro at the moment. As I’m a hobbiest it does what I need it to do. :+1:

1 Like

I have only had the Mavic Pro but i am really happy with it.

2 Likes

Same here - but, added to that, financially I can’t contemplate changing it … so, that I’m happy with it is rather good news. :wink:

2 Likes

exactly the same @OzoneVibe Can`t warrant upgrading to the new one.

1 Like

Thé Mavic Pro seems very popular. I do have one also and I agree with you guys, it is one serious piece of kit. I myself wouldn’t swap it for the 2 or zoom.

1 Like