What's in your drone bag?

I dare not show mine!, you would all crap yourselves!.
I have 3 drones all in one hold-all, with all the batteries,etc.

6 Likes

I’m with you … although I have MP, RC, spare batteries in their own hard cases and then everything in a back-pack (with other things). The reason being that I tend to walk long distances and it’s more comfortable to carry - and I need the “other things” for that. Waterproofs, etc.

Well … I have taken mine on long treks with the hopes of finding someone to recharge from when miles from base.
Backfired on me when I first tried putting this into use. I only took my car charger with me on my 8k miles holiday in Italy (why take two?) and had never used the car charger before. I was unaware of the need for the engine to be running. :rage:
So - when well away from base it was more a case of bribing someone to have their car/camper engine running to recharge my batteries. That cost a lot in beer over the 3 months!

1 Like

Pillow case…:clown_face:

1 Like

Duvet cover?

My Typhoon H snug in it’s backpack.

2 Likes

Adding the latest case here too :blush:

5 Likes

That’s off topic … it’s not a drone or a bag … it’s an “excess of lenses hiding place case”. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So here it is my drone bag…

Mavic Air…

My other camera bag, Lowepro Protatic 450

3 Likes

Got all this in mine. Need another battery mind. Waiting on a good deal for them. Haha.

3 Likes

Nice skin on the MP :+1:

Thanks, it’s off a company called www.dronewrapz.Co.Uk. They are based in Scotland. Really good quality to. :+1: They have wraps for different drones.

1 Like

Whats in mine… far too much

I’ve trimmed down. I can fit in 4 lipos too. And strap my quad to the outside. £5 in Asda.

1 Like

Just a start.

1 Like

Which Bag?, i got swillions of the buggers !.
(but i do love the waterproof ones. like above, but, mine is not that neat !)

Just a centimetre or 2 bigger than the DJI one, but it makes all the difference - all my gear in a bum bag.
Im with Ianinlondon on this one - folding drone, lightweight, so why have a “bag” a sherpa would struggle with ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

Just emptied my bag for a spring clean

4 Likes

Dangerous game bud :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Surprised you managed to get your quad and transmitter in there :rofl::joy::rofl: