Whats the longest you have gone without crashing, if ever?

Ive had my Mini2 since January and according to the Flight data centre in the DJI fly app I have flown
69 Km, 11.7 Hours and 102 flights. Thankfully Ive never had a crash, I just wondered if Im lucky or anyone else got a lot more distance under their belt without crashes?
I tend to plan my flights as much as possible for example today was flying parallel to some Pylons.

Thanks
Andy

3 Likes

Think I crash 2 or 3 times every time I fly lol

2 Likes

With DJI stuff, never, and I do rag them

FPV all the time, I am useless

8 Likes

OMG thats a lot of distance ! guess you been flying a long time ?

1 Like

LOL, really?

2 Likes

Not compared to many here.

Got my first PA3 in summer 2016

2 Likes

I’m a proper rookie with my meagre 69km LOL !

1 Like

Yeah thank god for turtle mode :laughing:

3 Likes

Mines since mid August last year. Never crashed once with the DJI camera ship but the fpv quad has seen more ground than sky :joy: Got a long way to go before getting the long haul badge

2 Likes

Discounting my FPV Acro quads, as some crashes are actually decent landings (or is it the other way round?), I managed seven years before I dirt-napped one of my camera-ships.

1 Like

Can I put in a request to rename this thread “Tempting fate…”? :grimacing:

1 Like

In the words of John Conner “There’s no fate but what we set for ourselves” :wink:

2 Likes

LOL, I hope not but I accept its going to happen with a bird or something

Rarely with the DJIs, frequently with the FPVs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve had my mavic pro since 2017. Never crashed

2 Likes

No Crashes yet touch wood!
I’m clearly not flying far enough per flight by the looks of things.

1 Like

Three crashes in five years… One was a motor burning out,on a hubsan the other two were user error on a yuneec typhoon. Prop spun off at 50ft up. and a smart mode sensed me too close and flew back into a washing pole.

3 Likes

All depends what you do I guess, Im currently on a big project flying a canal route so that means long flights but I have to do it in small sections to keep VLOS.

three isnt bad in 5 years, tech failure