There are so many ribbon cables onto it, as well as the co-ax top-right, that I wasn’t going to go any further.
Also - since I don’t have any heat-sink paste (on my shopping list) I wanted minimal disturbance so that the existing paste would do something.
I’ll need to remake those sinks when I have some paste.
What is interesting, I think I’ve worked out that DJI include several anti-tamper tricks.
When I took the top cover off (some time ago) I noticed that one of the hex-drive screws had some glue in the hex. Same on the bottom plate. Now this isn’t so unexpected or tricky.
However, I (and two other people I know of) have had a problem getting out the same hex screw on the top plate, and I had the same problem with one hex-drive screw on the bottom plate. One of the hex-holes is slightly over-sized … and a standard 1.5mm hex drive fails to work easily. (Solved by leaning the hex at an angle and using it more as a key.)
Done some googling, and other people have had problems with the exact same two screws (one top - one bottom).
That is damned sneaky!