When you hit warp factor 5 on your bike

https://youtube.com/shorts/2BOGJUMzr-o?feature=share

1 Like

YouTube shorts are the devils work.

To get a nice share , right click on the video and ‘Copy Video URL’

Then post that here as usual, line of its own, no spaces etc

Bloody hell Phil - if your hip was poorly before its going to be completely knackered after that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love the effects that come with the Insta cameras - have you tried the sky replacement options yet ??

Do you reframe on your phone or on your desktop ?? I’ve found the phone a bit awkward so far but OK on the laptop :man_shrugging:

Yep, that was a big mistake. First time on the bike for a year, knew I would regret it but had to try. Spent the last two days in a prone position popping painkillers. At least I have it in grained now that dodgy hip and bike riding are my worst enemies, back to the illegal Escooter from now on.

These Insta cameras are so much fun and the video and image quality of the new 1 inch model is a true step up.

I have a touch pen for my phone which makes editing much easier.

Yep sky replacement is fun…I think I posted one on here will look for it.

Thanks for that Chris, I uploaded this from my phone and tried everything. Will try the desktop later.

That’s a cracking idea - thanks for the heads up :+1: :+1: :+1:

I’ve only just got the One RS so the 1 inch option will have to wait until funds are available but everything I’ve seen about it looks really good.

1 Like

Facebook video is even worse than YT shorts ;o(

1 Like

Not having a good day today mate…:rofl::joy::rofl:

These Insta 360s are amazing and as you say - great fun :clap: :clap: :clap: