Where in Stoke on Trent can I fly?

i am new to drones I have 2 but where in stoke on trent can I fly it m 78 years old

Portsdown Hill - Added to Modern Buildings in the South East region on the map at DroneScene.co.uk

Hi Brian

I moved your post here, since it’s rather a long way from the location being discussed in the thread you initially posted.

Welcome to GADC, Brian / @brian1 .

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll get an idea if there are other members in your neck of the wood, and perhaps one of them will be able to answer your question.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Hi Brian, if you have some transport, you don’t have to travel to far, to find so good open spaces ?
Jim

yes jim i have transport, i sent email to local councils to fly in local parks but they said no,i also sent trentham park a email if i could fly in the old quarry they said no. thanks jim.

councils always say no to anything unless its a bribe lol

Welcome to Grey Arrows @brian1 :smiley:

Which drones do you have mate?

And have you seen our User Map? Any members near you? :thinking:

viper pro

They may own the park, but, not the air above it.
Take off from out of the park, and fly to your hearts content, I would.
I recently was approached by two security guys who said “ you are not allowed to fly that here” soooo… I left the bird up, walked off there property onto a public road (they followed me) they then asked me to land.
“I am not flying on your land” .
Words then passed between us, and I produced various paperwork in defence.
After which they disappeared, and I carried on flying over their land!.

FYI the documentation I refer to above can be found in the Members Only Section in the post “Members Information Pack”
Feel free to download and print, as you see fit.
I find that by having it with me, does give you something to refer to if confronted.

thanks for your information, brian,

Hi Brian, you may need to travel a little of of town, there are some nice places on our doorstep.