Where to buy a Mavic Zoom without controller?

OK, so I’ve had the first confirmation that I’m getting a refund from Drones Direct and I would like to buy a Mavic Zoom without the controller or charger. I decided against the Smart Controller because I’ve got the Galaxy Note 8 which will be dedicated to drone.
DJI shop sells them
https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-zoom-aircraft?utm_source=customer_behavior&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=auto-email&sc_eh=a77234da9330b2eb1&sc_llid=58178&sc_lid=106455796&sc_src=email_2399490&sc_uid=tEyvYvAFQ2
Does anyone know if there are any retailers that will do this deal. I really don’t need a second RC and charger, just the flyaway bit!

3 Likes

I’ve not seen anyone apart from DJI offer this mate.

It’s hardly worth the £100 saving considering what a battery, remote a.d charger are worth.

Have you considered buying the drone and selling the bits you dont need?

Great news on the refund mate.

Yeah, you’re right Callum, may as well go for the package. I guess its Hobbymounts then :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Wow! Party at yours, then!!

So pleased for you!

1 Like

Haven’t ACTUALLY got it yet, but he said he’d sort it. Yep, everyone’s welcome, bring a bottle!

4 Likes

Any kind of acknowledgement is a frigging win! :+1:

2 Likes

You could sell the bits you don’t need on eBay as brand new, never used etc, tidy profit :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Or even in #for-sale-wanted :wink:

1 Like

Or…

Hmmmm :thinking:

Flog all the bits you have now and buy a second hand Inspire :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh really? And a massive backpack? I don’t suppose by any chance you know where there’s one at a good price?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stealth, it’s all about stealth.

1 Like

I was thinking of getting it from them, as the easiest route. Then I thought, nooooo. Even with a brand new one, they might stitch me up. They’re prolly watching this now.

3 Likes

Why would anyone buy just a RC and charger?

Because someone found a lost M2. :wink:

3 Likes

Found a drone? :rofl:

Seriously though, people buy the remotes to do antenna mods.

I’d probably buy the charger and battery off you.

There seem to be quite a few Mavic Airs for sale. I wonder why, it’s a brilliant bit of kit.

Indeed. Some of the best pics posted to GADC have been from the Air.

One reason might be the anticipated Mavic Mini … speculation seems to say it’s about Spark sized with better than Air specs.

1 Like

Hilarious!:rofl: They’d need SCUBA gear!

1 Like

I said found “a” … not yours. Other do get mislaid. :wink:

1 Like

OOer! Stoppit!

1 Like