Whitelee Wind Farm

After reading @calum recommendation in Hi from the edge of reality - Glasgow Southside! I headed to Eaglesham Moor, south of Glasgow early this morning. Initially I couldn’t see much due the low mist but was nice once it lifted and the sun came out. Images 01 & 03 were created from 5 images each merged in Lightroom. Image 02 is a 5 image AEB merged in Lightroom…

17 Likes

Nice panos, did you shoot any video? Wish I’d been there. But on the bright side we did managed to get my mother-in-law’s house looking pretty good for the surveyor tomorrow - even down to scrubbing the kitchen work tops with the stiff bristle attachment on the steam cleaner. Life lesson; do not install anything but completely smooth work tops; ones with a texture are a nightmare to clean.
:joy: :joy:
Question; Image 2, what’s an AEB?

1 Like

Lovely shots :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pull up a chair, have a read :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cheers Gavin :+1:t2: @PingSpike beat me to the answer. Exposure bracketing is very handy if you have difficult lighting conditions. I often shoot a range of exposures manually when shooting landscapes with my Nikons and then blend them using layers in PS, but the DJI GO4’s app AEB is very handy for a quick 3 or 5 image burst.

1 Like

Cheers! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Beat me to it Pingspike :+1:t2: :grinning:

1 Like

I’m misunderstood, given that your the real stickler for accurate exposure, the real questions were:-

1. how did you know where that setting was?
  2. Why did you feel it would be better than you?
  3. how come you’re admitting to it?!
    :joy::joy::+1:
1 Like

See response to John!!
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: Just thought I’d try the GO4’s AEB, but as you know I’m not a fan of ‘auto’ :joy: Oh and it’s not better than me! :+1:t2: :joy:

1 Like