Wigan - Saturday 2nd September 2023

anyone up for a try this weekend in our favourite meetup spot?

thought about tomorrow evening or Saturday or Sunday morning…?

I know next weekend is Hull + it’s the Southport airshow next weekend too (waiting for the notam / temp frz over Southport… there will probably be a bit more air traffic in the area with historic flights etc)

1 Like

Sorry Rob, I can’t make this weekend. Gutted I missed Wayne’s gig last night too but was just too short notice :confused:

Can we tempt you over to the wrong side of the Pennines next weekend mate?

yup, I’m up for it… not too keen on water + drone :confused:… but I’ll give it a shot

1 Like

Don’t worry, there’s plenty of land to fly over too, especially at the bando :blush:

Saturday I could be talked into weather looking good

Unfortunately busy on Saturday, not sure about Sunday yet, will depend on how knackered we are after Saturday…

Sorry busy this weekend. We have Morecambes vintage by the sea going on. The weather is supposed to be good so hoping to get footage of that on the Saturday and on the Sunday we should be having a spitfire flyby which i want to get (from the ground, well i want to get it from the sky but not allowed so tripod and camera is coming out)

saturday morning then @robertspark ?

yup I’ll do tomorrow morning

Enjoy guys :slight_smile:

What time good for you @robertspark ? Thinking 9ish?

9ish good for me

Will get there half 8, 8:45. Have a little walk to the spot and back to meet you @robertspark

Anyone else coming?

I haven’t got access to a tardis, so nope…

mannnnn @GADC_Committee Now my joke don’t make sense :rofl:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I changed the date in title yesterday @DeanoG60 well before your “joke”. Though maybe you posted that from the future?!

maybe I did :scream:

1 Like

3 Likes

Good that, first time blue skies and no wind for ages. Thanks for the company @robertspark and well done on you first flight of an FPV plane! You’ll have one soon heh

2 Likes