Willington Towers - Sat 22nd oct 10:30?

Or sit up there where we did last time. No need for chairs heh and higher up!

Don’t we usually do this one, so sit on the other side? Less distance to walk on a crash vs a one off setup walkage distance

1 Like

It’s not that far to fly in the tower you marked. Closer than a lost nebula in a field for sure! The wall we sat in first time we met up on opposite side of one you marked

1 Like

And don’t crash… Less walking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My and @Earwig sat here when we went last time. I preferred it… though it is further to walk it’s nearer the accessible towers…

1 Like

Oh just don’t like it there due to shouty farmer haha. Think the last time I went that guy we also saw at chesterfield bando was setup where I marked hense stopping there. I don’t really care, looking forward to diving the towers!

I’m glad you said “big gap“
:laughing:

1 Like

Earwig and I

Hah last time I went and the original gap nearly had my eye out!

He won’t be there tomorrow…

Was on a previous Saturday, but other than shouting not a lot they can do and you got a lovely wall to sit on down there heh

Planning something?
MultiFandomWriter — Doctors Orders for a Hangover-Phil Wenneck-Chapter...

Surely he has a few replicas?

Any new guys want to come? Can’t remember many @Warrens29 etc

My whole fleet is down and I’m stuck in with Cellulitus, just to cap off the fun.

I see my winter flying inside car parks. I really wanted to fly Willington, but next year will be fine, when I have more quads and more experience. Unless I suppose I man up in the next month, fix everything that’s broken and drive down and just fly some packs for the hell of it (but it’s more likely I will fly at Matlock or somewhere else a bit closer). But it won’t be tomorrow.

Have fun whoever goes down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry guys I’m bowing out, I’m needed at home today :slightly_smiling_face:
Shame really ’cos after yesterday the weather is looking good for you.
Have fun and don’t let Karl set the place on fire with the sparks from his titanium
Try not to break everything :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Shame, yeah weather looking cracking. All packed up and an hour till I leave. Eeek

1 Like

Just got up… having breakfast…

How did it go today guys? Any tower dive videos coming later? :smiley:

We got a few in before a nasty man told us to leave… Still… Location 2…

1 Like